Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions please let us know and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
You can reach us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+61 (0)2 8964 9520).
How Does Consignment Sale Work?
* If you are considering consigning stock with us, it is important to contact us for an appointment first either by calling (02) 89649520 OR emailing us on email@example.com. We will then discuss your items so we can determine if they are suitable for re-sale.
- All items consigned are held for a three month period (unless otherwise stated) & are taken on a seasonal basis.
- Selling prices are decided during your in-store appointment. Although some pricing is not confirmed at this time as we like to research and quality control each piece thoroughly before determining a suitable price but estimates can be given.
- The consignee will be paid 40% of the agreed selling price after the item has sold on the majority of standard consignment items BUT High end luxury designer bags and high demand labels are negotiated on an individual basis.
- All items consigned with us are subject to 20% markdown and store sales if agreed by you when consigning.
- Items can be collected any time before the 3 month period with prior notice and an appointment
- After the 3 month period items must be collected when advised within 2 weeks, or are subject to donation.
- If 3 or less items are consigned it is the consignees responsibility to contact us after the three month period for the collection of items or disposal of their items.
PLEASE NOTE – If you do not make prior arrangements with us for consigning you may be disappointed if we are not available to assist you when you arrive.
100% Authentic Product – Guaranteed
We only sell authentic products and we stand by all our pieces with a money back guarantee. Of course we ask for all receipts and authenticity cards when items are consigned, where possible. The best indication for you as a shopper is knowing we have been here for over 6 years.
Can I Bring My Clothing In For Consignment Sale?
Appointments are always required, so we can make sure our team has their undivided attention. This can be organised via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone +61 (0)2 8964 9520.
We’re always looking for new treasures; so don’t hesitate to contact us.
What Are The Requirements For Consignment Sale?
From season to season the requirements change. We take good quality vintage, contemporary designer and high street items from both local and international brands. We're always after unique and interesting pieces regardless of labels and age.
What Are Your Shipping Charges?
Australia wide. Costs are between $8 and $24 (AUD) depending on weight.
International orders attract a delivery fee from $20 (AUD) depending on weight and destination. We currently ship to New Zealand, The United Kingdom and The United States. If the item is deemed over weight or bulky the charges may differ and will be displayed at checkout.
Do You Combine Shipping?
Yes. We are happy to offer combined shipping on multiple purchases. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
How Long Does it Take for me to Receive my Purchase?
We ship the next day after payment confirmation.
Can I view an Item In Store?
Yes. All items listed for sale on our website are available for viewing in store at 149 Pittwater Road Manly.
Are Giftvouchers available?
Yes. Giftvouchers are available in store or we can mail any denominations of $50+. For more info please call us or e-mail us.