Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.sammyandsid.com.au These terms and conditions (the “General Terms and Conditions of Use”) govern your use of, access to, and purchase of products from www.sammyandsid.com.au If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site.
- General: www.sammyandsid.com.au is the property of Sammy & Sid, with registered store in 149 Pittwater Road, Manly, Sydney, NSW, Australia - ABN Number: 12865585988 ("Sammy & Sid").
- Content: All content included on www.sammyandsid.com.au, such as works, images, pictures, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of Sammy & Sid
- Delivery: Please allow up to six (6) working days for delivery of online orders subject to location.
- Prices: All references to $ and dollars on the website are to Australian currency. All prices are current* at the time of publication on the website and are inclusive of GST.
* While we make every endeavour to ensure the accuracy of our website pricing, in the event of system based or human pricing errors if you acquire a product at the incorrect price we will advise you as soon as possible and we reserve the right to cancel the transaction/ your order and refund the mistaken purchase price to you.
Sammy & Sid is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We manage your personal information in an open and transparent way.
Sammy & Sid will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
Sammy & Sid will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
Collection of Personal Information
Product and service information
If you have purchased products from Sammy & Sid, we may hold your contact details as well as details of the products that we provide to you. Those details are primarily used to send you information about relevant products, latest developments and forthcoming events. Information for marketing If we have collected your details from an enquiry you have made, we will hold your contact details and details of information that we send to you. The Personal Information we hold is used to communicate with you on the topics you have indicated an interest in or that we believe that you may be interested in.
Your Information and Third Parties
Your Personal Information and the information which Sammy & Sid gathers is used by Sammy & Sid for the express purpose for which it was collected. We do not provide Personal Information to other companies except where they are subcontractors or suppliers directly involved in the delivery or sale of a product. Occasionally we may collect Personal Information from you in the course of conducting promotions or competitions and such promotions or competitions may be conducted jointly with third parties who might have access to your Personal Information. In such circumstances the terms and conditions of such promotions or competitions (jointly held or otherwise) will clearly state the intentions of the recipient(s) of your Personal Information. Otherwise, we do not provide your Personal Information to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. Please note that we will release your Personal Information if required to do so by law or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Security of Information
Accuracy of Information
Sammy & Sid takes all reasonable steps to make sure that the Personal Information that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. Sammy & Sid may from time to time contact you to check that our information is accurate and up to date.
Access to Your Personal Information
Sammy & Sid will provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Information that we hold about you. If providing this information would impose unreasonable costs on Sammy & Sid, we will advise you of the reasons for this and that a reasonable charge will be imposed to obtain the information for you. If you can establish that the information about you is not accurate, complete and up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct this information.
Changes in our Policy
Questions and Contact
If you would like to: access or delete any personal information about you or want more information please contact us at email@example.com.